The quality of water is important in water and steam circuits because insufficiently pure water can cause corrosion or fouling in steam boilers and pipes. This often results in expensive repairs, the need to replace parts or lost production due to plant downtime.
That’s why Endress+Hauser has developed water analysis instruments that you can use to consistently monitor the quality of your feedwater, boiler water or condensate.
The SWAS (steam/water analysis system) solution
For industrial steam generators, SWAS Compact is a solution that efficiently monitors the water quality and fits neatly into your system. It monitors all important quality parameters that are relevant for a reliable water/steam cycle in boiler houses – pH, conductivity and oxygen – on a single panel. Thanks to its patented assembly with sophisticated sensor arrangement, SWAS Compact needs a lower sample volume and less cooling water.
Its beauty is in its simplicity and compactness: it takes up little space, provides information for predictive maintenance and is particularly economical to operate.
Advantages at a glance
- SWAS Compact delivers reliable and precise measurement results even with low sample volumes
- It protects boilers, turbines and heat exchangers from corrosion and deposit build-up
- Easily integrated into existing water and steam circuits thanks to its compact design and turnkey delivery
- Integrated pH value calculation
- Monitoring of cation exchanger loading with indication of remaining capacity and sample temperature
Find out more about SWAS online at www.eh.digital/SWAS_uk